Opportunities to Support
“My life has been enriched by living in this community therefore it’s my desire to leave a legacy to Clermont Park to ensure my gratitude,” shared Elaine Westblade, a resident of Clermont Park.
Contributions from residents, families and friends of Christian Living Communities play an important role in enhancing the daily lives of our residents and clients. This support enriches the lives of older adults through enhanced community programs, provides assistance to qualifying seniors who have outlived their financial means and funds the development of our employees through tuition assistance.
Direct Your Giving:
- Community Specific – funds made available to support programs and projects that benefit residents at the community of your choice
- Resident Assistance Fund – supports qualifying residents and clients who through no fault of their own cannot fully pay their cost of care. Assistance may be given for a one-time need or as a renewable subsidy.
- Mission Fulfillment – serves the greatest current need of CLC, be it community and service enrichment and enhancement programs, resident and staff education programs or augmenting our charity care efforts.
- Endowment – monies are permanently invested as a self-sustaining source of recurring income for CLC
- Team Member Critical Needs Assistance – provides one-time emergency grants for qualifying team members who need help with transportation or housing
- Employee Scholarship Fund – provides tuition assistance for CLC team members, to foster personal and professional growth