What is Senior Home Care?
For older adults who may need additional support in order to continue living at home safely and successfully, home care includes support with daily living activities that can be provided by care partners who are not licensed medical professionals.
Rhythms Home Care – Christian Living Communities’ home care service – has served the Denver Metro area since 1995. Rhythms offers in-home support with personal care, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, dementia and Alzheimer’s support, and limited medical services. Our tenured, committed team members partner with each client and family to match their natural rhythm of life and support a successful aging journey, however the elder defines it.
Rhythms Home Care believes that the cornerstones of successful aging are expanding opportunities and removing limitations. With the goal of empowering older adults who wish to stay in their homes safely and comfortably, Rhythms’ care partners get to know each individual, providing customized care that prioritizes what’s most important to you.
Serving Adams, Arapahoe, Denver, Douglas, and Jefferson counties
Rhythms Home Care Offerings
- Care plans designed for each person’s unique needs
- Medical and non-medical services, including medication management
- Holistic in-home memory support provided by Rhythms Dementia Services-trained care partners
- In-home physical and occupational therapy through Infinity Rehab partnership
- 4-hour to 24-hour care, with care partners available 24/7
- Team members who are carefully screened, bonded, and insured
Home Care vs. Home Health Care
As a home care services provider, Rhythms offers limited medical services under RN supervision, including medication management and catheter care. Home health care includes skilled nursing care that must be performed by a licensed medical professional, such as wound and IV care.