“My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?”
― Bob Hope
You truly are a gift to us. We cherish all the ways that you have shown support for CLC in 2022 –
- Providing assistance for qualified residents who, through no fault of their own, can no longer afford the total cost of their care.
- Gifts that support resources for community projects that enrich residents’ lives.
- Lifting team members up through Scholarships and the Critical Needs Fund.
- Gifts that support team member training, rest retreats, and temporary inflation relief.
- Your good wishes and thanks to those who provide support for CLC residents. Every word of encouragement, kind ‘thank you’ and compliment to team members is a small, powerful gift.
- The time and energy you invest in volunteering.
- Sharing information about CLC with your friends and family.
So much of what we are able to do is thanks to your generosity! Thank you for your commitment to creating communities where aging is honored and celebrated.
Colorado Gives Day
The generosity of CLC supporters was shown once again on Colorado Gives Day! This year 85 donors gave more than $16,000 to support CLC communities, residents, and team members. Whether you are a faithful donor who gives every year or are brand new to supporting our mission, we are so grateful for you! Thanks for ‘giving where you live’ and demonstrating the caring and generous Coloradan spirit!