Organizational values determine the importance of something or the actions we should take to guide how we behave, work, and live within our communities.
We created Action Value Statements to support our community programs and culture. These We! values are what unites us as a dedicated team together striving for our vision of creating communities where aging is honored and celebrated.
We! Embrace the Possibilities
- We are passionate about innovation, always finding new ways to meet the needs of an ever-changing world.
- We live out true servant leadership, with integrity we inspire others to achieve the greater vision.
We! Care for Each Other
- We foster whole-person wellness by encouraging and practicing positive work-life balance, and developing resources to help team members thrive!
- We build relationships characterized by compassionate listening, genuine understanding, and unconditional love
- Creating a Culture of Belonging is part of CLC’s commitment, Creating Community, to not only “create communities where aging is honored and celebrated”, but also to create communities where each person feels wanted, valued, represented, and can contribute to the fabric of our organization – to feel they truly belong.
- We know that gratitude is central to the health and wholeness
of each person, so we look for opportunities to respectfully say “thank you.”
- We believe that by honoring and celebrating our diversity we create unity.